For Licence Riders
||80 Years and older
|Class Women 1
|Class Women 2
|Class Women 3
|Class Women 4
|Class Women 5
|Class Women 6
|Class Women 7
|Class Women 8
||70 Years and older
- ENTRY: Harald Baumann Austria-6380 St. Johann in Tirol PostBox 60 or Online
- ENTRY FEE: € 30.–
- END OF ENTRY: 1 day bevore the race, no late entrys possible!
- START: 09.00 h, first rider
- START INTERVAL: 1/2 minute
- THE FIXED START TIME MUST BE RESPECTED (ACCORDING TO THE START LIST)
- START/FINISH: Erpfendorf
- TURN: Lofererberg
- TRACK: Erpfendorf - Lofererberg - Erpfendorf (See map)
- LENGTH: 20 km
- ANTI DOPING CONTROLLS: Random doping tests will be carried out, please note the notices in the finish area.
- ISSUE OF NUMBERS: Tuesday from 15 to 18 o'clock in the race office, on Wednesday at the start in Erpfendorf.
- AWARD CEREMONY: The award ceremony will take place at 19:30 in St. Johann.
- AWARDS: jersey, medals gold, silver, bronze, 15 trophies
[liThe organizer reserves the right to combine the classes if the number of participants is too small. Min. 10 starters per class.[/li]
- On WEDNESDAY the race track will be closed to all traffic.
- On WEDNESDAY the race track may only be driven on in the OFFICIAL RACE.
- Any offenders will be excluded from the race and will not be refunded the entry fee.
This also applies to drivers who do not participate in the individual time trial, but want to start at the road race!
- HEAD PROTECTION IS MANDATORY!
- BACK CYCLING PROHIBITED (Keep 10 Meters distance)
- During overtaking, a lateral distance must be maintained.
- Every participant drives at his own risk!
- Inclusion in the starting list only after payment of the entry fee.
Starting Intervals: half minute depending, THE ANNOUNCED STARTING TIME MUST BE ADHERED TO
(AS GIVEN IN THE START LIST)
Course: Erpfendorf - Lofererberg - Erpfendorf
Course Length: 20 kilometers
Prizes: Winner-Tricot, gold, silver, bronze medals, 15 trophy
Prize giving ceremony: At St. Johann in Tirol at 20h
Registration Fee: € 30.– | Please pay the entry-fee by August 20. 2017
Registration Deadline: August 20, 2017. No late entries available!
Bibs Handed Out: August 23, 3 p.m. - 6 p.m. at the race office, August 24 at the start.
The race course will be closed for all traffic on the day of the race. Contestants are permitted to use the race course on the day of the race only when taking part in the OFFICIAL RACE. Contestants infriging this condition will be expelled from the race and the registration fee will not be refunded. This also holds true for cyclists who do not take part in the time trials, but who participate in the road race. PROTECTIVE HEADGEAR IS MANDATORY! - REAR WHEEL RIDING FORBIDDEN (10 meters). Cyclists must leave enough lateral distance when overtaking another cyclist. Every contestant participates at his own expense and risk.
DOPING CONTROLL: doping controlls are carried out.
Please note the special UCI rules for time trial bikes: